That time of the week again (yes I hadn’t forgotten despite my recent absence) and we’re gunna try a stir fry. Again it’s so easy, even my housemates can cook this, and tasty as fuck. Pretty healthy too, which is more than you can say about a few of the recipes I’ve put up. So you will need:
(To serve 1)
A nest of Blue Dragon Medium Egg Noodles
1 chicken breast
200g of broccoli (sliced)
200g of carrot (thinly sliced)
200g of beansprouts
3 or 4 medium mushrooms (thinly sliced)
Note: Use any veg you want really, if it’s harder add it when you’d add the carrots or broccoli and if it’s softer add it when you’d add the beansprouts and mushrooms
I packet of Blue Dragon Chow Mein Stir-Fry Sauce (it says one packet makes a serving for two but that’s a fucking lie unless you like your stir-fry as dry as Ghandi’s flip flop)
As much soy sauce as you’d like.
To cook it:
1. Boil the noodles to instructions on the packet and set aside.
2. Cut the chicken into thin strips and add to a hot pan with a little oil and stir-fry for 4 – 5 minutes.
3. Add the broccoli and carrots and stir-fry for another 5 minutes until they soften.
4. Add the beansprouts and mushrooms and fry for a further 3 minutes.
5. Add the sauce and noodles to the pan and stir for a few more minutes.
6. Add soy sauce to taste and start fucking munching.